If you’re looking for a vacation rental in the middle of the idyllic Swedish nature, close to fishing and hiking – then you have found the right place! We are located in northern part of Blekinge, right on the border to Småland and can offer a relaxing and stress-free environment. Take the days as they come, bring a picnic backpack and wander along the wilderness trail, swim in forest lakes or go on excursions to the archipelago! Besides catering we also offer full board. We are open year round. Contact us today and we’ll tell you more!
We live next door to Räntemåla Farm, whose Moose Park is an experience for the whole family.
A very warm welcome and make yourself at home!
Location : Räntemåla, close to Eringsboda in Blekinge
Description of the cottage :
- The house was renovated in 2011
- Max . Number of people : 6 persons
- Number of bedrooms: 4
- Living area: about 85 square meters
- Kitchen with full equipment
- 2 bathrooms ( 2 showers )
- Washing machine
- Living room with dining area
- Satellite TV
- Free internet
- DVD and CD player
- Patio with barbecue
- Full board on request
The Area :
- Swimming: 1,5 and 4 km away. You can also take a swim in our lake , 300 meters from the house.
- Lending a rowboat is included in the rent.
- You can also rent a motor boat on the lake.
- Shops, post office and petrol station : Eringsboda, about 8 km.
- Café on Blomstergården : about 2 km.
- The nearest golf course : Vissefjärda , about 40 km
- Distance to Ronneby: 30 km
- Distance to Sea with Archipelago : about 32 km
- Distance to Karlskrona : about 40 km
- A marked wilderness trail starts right at the house , we provide you with a map! Experience the beautiful countryside on foot!
Other possible excursions:
- Räntemåla Farm Elk Park – next door
- Eriksberg – Wildlife & Nature. Scandinavia’s largest wildlife park !
- Ronneby Brunnspark , with popular flea market every summer Sunday.
- Kolshults Pony Riding
- The Kingdom of Chrystal (Glasriket)http://www.glasriket.se/en/
Beautiful surroundings await you! See pictures in the gallery!